About AC development (part 3)...
hudextra messages? (combo, cover, defended, etc) - would you miss them?

It's almost useless, it doesn't even give additionnal informations with it's relation with the points you get

score points in general? (in addition to flags and frags) - would you miss them?

Yes, I think the point system is not perfect and clear yet, but it reflects well if you are a "good" or "bad" player in public games. In matches it's useless because it's all about clan's strategy and who attacks/defends go short/long, so players will have more points than others.
To fix that: if mastermode = 2, points are not in the score system.

team pistol frenzy, team last swiss standing? ever played?

Played TLSS once, after 5 minutes half of the server was ban for tking, we had to switch to another mode if we wanted to keep the server alive.
TPF, huh change this fucking pistol sound before, anyway everyone play with the knife.

survivor (last man standing), team survivor? have you ever played that? would you mind minor changes to those gamemodes?

No it's fine like it is, I like those modes even if they are not played. The only issue is with huge maps, same issue than T-OSOK (but with T-OSOK, only a few small maps are played such as ac_desert and ac_arctic), for TSURV, the two last opponents are searching the other player for too long.

keep the flag (non-team)? do you go after the flag, or do you spend your time fragging random enemies? would you mind, if in ktf only flags were counted? (that was the original intention of the gamemode)

When I have the flag I try to survive as I can, camping is often the key, but you need to move to another camp point fast because you are often spotted. If the flagger is in my team I try to protect it or if he's a total noob, I go wait at the other flag spawn. I constantly try to kill the enemy's flagger.
Thanks given by:

Messages In This Thread
About AC development (part 3)... - by stef - 11 May 14, 06:38PM
RE: About AC development (part 3)... - by MPx - 11 May 14, 09:20PM
RE: About AC development (part 3)... - by XFA - 12 May 14, 07:39AM
RE: About AC development (part 3)... - by stef - 12 May 14, 08:30AM
RE: About AC development (part 3)... - by ExodusS - 12 May 14, 11:05AM
RE: About AC development (part 3)... - by jamz - 12 May 14, 08:10PM
RE: About AC development (part 3)... - by stef - 10 Jun 14, 11:25AM