About AC development (part 3)...
hudextra messages? (combo, cover, defended, etc) - would you miss them?
- Absolutely pointless. Would not miss them.

score points in general? (in addition to flags and frags) - would you miss them?
- See above.

team pistol frenzy, team last swiss standing? ever played?
- I have not played either of these modes yet. Team LSS might be a good training in how to avoid TKs when using nades. Or the opposite.

survivor (last man standing), team survivor? have you ever played that? would you mind minor changes to those gamemodes?
- Survivor is great for 1v1 or 3v3. It brings out some interesting tactics. I would prefer them staying the way they are, unless the changes actually improve gameplay (the random pickup idea sounds interesting) Edit: I didn't realize, that TS starts off with 100 armour now. That is just BS, it was perfect with just 100 health and no armour.

keep the flag (non-team)? do you go after the flag, or do you spend your time fragging random enemies? would you mind, if in ktf only flags were counted? (that was the original intention of the gamemode)
- Go after flag, while fragging anyone in my way. It would be great if only flags were counted (I'm assuming something similar to sauerbraten CTF modes). More people would go after the flag.
Thanks given by:

Messages In This Thread
About AC development (part 3)... - by stef - 11 May 14, 06:38PM
RE: About AC development (part 3)... - by RantingHuman - 11 May 14, 07:58PM
RE: About AC development (part 3)... - by MPx - 11 May 14, 09:20PM
RE: About AC development (part 3)... - by XFA - 12 May 14, 07:39AM
RE: About AC development (part 3)... - by stef - 12 May 14, 08:30AM
RE: About AC development (part 3)... - by jamz - 12 May 14, 08:10PM
RE: About AC development (part 3)... - by stef - 10 Jun 14, 11:25AM