The square, the score: how to live happy and lift up AC
(31 Mar 14, 02:02AM)1Cap Wrote: You know that the download history shows that most of the players of AC use Windows. You know that.
Then releases a version after thousands of years with problems in the sound for Windows. It is not a simple problem . Just the sound disappears .
And then says it's an official version ? Shameful for any project . Shameful for any developer .
This is very serious ! . You know how many new players we lost because of it ? You know how many regular players we missed ?
No use pretending it was a small mistake , a simple adjustment solves . Humility is a sign of intelligence .
I performed the procedure described for the sound and not resolved . I need to leave and enter the server 10 times during a game so that my sound is restored again. I'll join a league and certainly i will have to play without sound.
And the answers that I see out there are: Linux is better ... Shameful .
Automatic balance of teams during the game : Shameful
Ping absurdly higher : Shameful
etc. .

Why the sound is not 100 % repaired ?
We will need to wait for the next version , if we have ?
Or the new game mode that you are creating is for deaf people?
Or rather , exclusively for Linux users ?

We know the reasons why the game is with very few players.
And we know you guys also know the reasons .

*I do not need compliment good things of this version. I've done that. I created a thread just for that.
I am speaking now in this thread here.

Linux version has issues too. We're just....not as vocal.
Thanks given by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: The square, the score: how to live happy and lift up AC - by Mousikos - 31 Mar 14, 07:31AM