The square, the score: how to live happy and lift up AC
For instance the first post of 1cap looks very cryptic to me. Most precisely when he says

(14 Mar 14, 10:02PM)1Cap Wrote: Opensource. Do yourself. Think, work and create the solution.
Bring something more concrete in progress and maybe some supporters and enthusiasts arise.

Why you're seeking official support?

Were you talking to me, 1cap? Or was there some irony directed to someone else (dev team?)? Sorry, I do not get it exactly.
If you were talking to me I think this is not the case. My contributions are ideas: I do not code. Btw it is exactly what I do in my job.

It could seem poor or weak: it is not. And particularly in this case. I am proposing a "marketing" strategy: no need to code here. There is a deserted-ignored ladder (once again I have no affiliation with it) and a game that is missing it. The main idea behind open source is "cooperation" right? Well... we have a perfect example of a missing cooperation.

Clearly I am not "seeking official support": I do not own or created anything. I am just throwing an idea (not the best one, not the only one) to help. *IF* it helps. Nothing else, nothing more.

(15 Mar 14, 03:23PM)Undead Wrote:
(15 Mar 14, 03:04PM)ketar Wrote: And I still wait for RandumKiwi to kindly walk back on stage and explain me his thought.

he explained the entirety of his thoughts to you. i don't think he has anything more to say. i'll leave that to you to interpret.

Well, if it is so, I see no thoughts and many mistakes. We do not need oracles to be interpreted. We need people to discuss with.

But let's leave him talk for himself, right?
Thanks given by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: The square, the score: how to live happy and lift up AC - by ketar - 15 Mar 14, 03:26PM