Weird/Stupid Question
(03 Jun 13, 06:30AM)C.I.C.P.C. Wrote: Oh I see, I was afraid 'cause some games get messed up when copying instead of installing. Zipping was on my mind at first but I wasn't sure. As AC saves the user data before closing up, will there be no problems as the file is zipped?

Well, I once tried to make an .sfx archive with WinRAR a while back and I got it to re-compress and save the modified .cfgs, but you're now better off just downloading the game from portableapps.

(03 Jun 13, 06:30AM)C.I.C.P.C. Wrote: How can I remove the time-based rounds? I mean, when I play in "Bot Deathmatch" (Matanza de Bots, on my mod), I only have 10 minutes to play, so when the Bots freeze and scores tab shows up I have to quickly re-set the playing options.

Somebody correct me if I'm wrong, but I don't think you can edit the time limit when playing against the bots in 1.1.0.4. Again, you'll have to wait for 1.2.0.0 release for that. It is possible to edit it on a muiltiplayer server in maprot.cfg but then you lose the ability to able to play with bots.
Thanks given by:

Messages In This Thread
Weird/Stupid Question - by C.I.C.P.C. - 01 Jun 13, 04:13PM
RE: Weird/Stupid Question - by DrauL - 01 Jun 13, 04:53PM
RE: Weird/Stupid Question - by Cleaner - 01 Jun 13, 05:59PM
RE: Weird/Stupid Question - by Aekom - 01 Jun 13, 08:14PM
RE: Weird/Stupid Question - by xor - 02 Jun 13, 02:21AM
RE: Weird/Stupid Question - by C.I.C.P.C. - 03 Jun 13, 06:30AM
RE: Weird/Stupid Question - by Aekom - 03 Jun 13, 07:13AM
RE: Weird/Stupid Question - by C.I.C.P.C. - 03 Jun 13, 03:59PM