The end of the competition for ExodusS.
Perfect depiction of what the competetive side of the game is today, Exo. I came to realize this some time ago but just decided to not give a fuck and try and have as much fun from the game as I could. Because of this, as well as some lack of interest and a few other things I haven't been involved in the competetive scene as much as I could. I play clan matches occasionally though I do play inters with the guys at #maclan to keep up my skill level and not get rusty, and I have fun doing it anyway.

What my point is Exo, don't let the negative aspect of the game sadden you, and just focus on doing things that make you happy. I can tell you frankly right now that if it weren't for some people, I would have grown bored and left the game a long time ago. Keep playing matches with close friends and don't hesitate to play clan matches sometimes. There are still many things to cherish and enjoy in the game, it's just a matter of ignoring the bad things and doing shit you love.
Thanks given by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: The end of the competition for ExodusS. - by #M|A#Wolf - 27 May 13, 04:52PM
RE: The end of the competition for ExodusS. - by Fearles=MyS= - 27 May 13, 08:08PM