A new startscreen.
(20 May 13, 04:52PM)Mr.Floppy Wrote: Do we really need to blow up any last bit of these forums with such outrages of oh-so-productive advices towards the dev team?

This is the proof that you didn't get it. If you didn't understood yet, I was obviously speaking about AR users, and if you have a good memory, you'll find the exact same picture as a meme (from me) in the AC Memes thread, this meme had some very positive advices and many forum users asked a larger picture (enough large for a startscreen), this is why I said "official".

If you really think I'm against the dev team, this is kinda stupid, I test the SVN everyday (I don't even need to read the changelog) and I often speak with Cleaner about new contents (especially mapmodels, and maybe some incomming special clips) on the mapmodel test map. I speak everyday with Lucas (many hours each days) to give my advice about everything on the SVN, any bugs and possible glitches. If you want to hunt some devs' basher, just go away, I'm never trolling on the "mapping and modding" part.

And thanks for supporting me, mister the pro mapper.
If you think i wasted to many times on this forum for saying shit, don't forgget that I contributed a lot (and yes I dare to speak about me a bit since no one dare to trow flowers to others in public on this forum (all positive advices I had on maps/contributions were by PM, hey Jamz)), not only as tester and mapper, but I tried to help players (public players and also match players) in any way, to find out the problem and to fix it as I can. (I.e. the match rules - ac_tiebreak - mapping tricks and french mapping tutorials - many suggestions about the server list, the weapon balance - and also reporting many bugs and unfair advantages).
I will stop here because this is not a contribution contest.
This last point (unfair advantages) was known by almost the entire community but nobody dared to speak about it, I started first and what did I receive? Many haters (of course those haters were using those unfair advantages) transforming all my posts and threads into flamewars.
Am I responsive for all that shit?
You said it by yourself, 'I have nothing more to get from this community" so what are you doing here? Just tell me, if you gave up a while ago, why are you "fighting" with me?
I would speak about this kind of behavior, but I don't want to be ban since there are so many people I can't stand as moderators and admins.

And if you start saying (like a lot of people on thos forum) that my behavior is the problem because many forum users hate me, just watch their actions and their past, then you can judge me.

My English level is not as perfect as some people are expecting, all my knowledge is from this forum so I think I can make some mistakes sometimes and I probably made many mistakes on this post (the "weak" word was probably not very well used). I am really sorry it isn't enough perfect for your rafined taste.

About the "behavior study", I though there were enough sarcastic contents to tilt you, but apparently not.

Please
Thanks given by:

Messages In This Thread
A new startscreen. - by ExodusS - 18 May 13, 07:40PM
RE: The new official startscreen. - by Sanzo'' - 18 May 13, 07:45PM
RE: The new official startscreen. - by Marti - 18 May 13, 07:48PM
RE: The new official startscreen. - by ExodusS - 18 May 13, 07:51PM
RE: The new official startscreen. - by ExodusS - 18 May 13, 07:55PM
RE: The new official startscreen. - by Aekom - 18 May 13, 08:12PM
RE: The new official startscreen. - by Aight - 18 May 13, 08:17PM
RE: A new startscreen. - by Andrez - 18 May 13, 08:29PM
RE: A new startscreen. - by ExodusS - 18 May 13, 08:44PM