OPEN Server - 8 Simple Rules
(30 Apr 13, 02:37AM)Cho Wrote: If your server is called OPEN, what will it be called when the mastermode is private or match? :P

Good question. lol

We will only allow 1 server to be private at a time though, to be fair.

(30 Apr 13, 02:52AM)Iguana Wrote:
(29 Apr 13, 03:59PM)rampage.wd Wrote: Using {TBR}IguanaMoo as the example seem as he posted that ridiculous comment above, for the sake of attention seeking:

On the SODA server there was a client using some language, possibly seeking attention, etc, but that did not really bother anyone. Until that client did get to far and started being sexist and constantly talking about "girl-parts", the Admin had to ask this client to stop.

From what I saw in the demos, it seems that (with Moo being Admin on SODA), not needing to agree with what the Admins had to say, but went completely against them with this remark:

"rampage stop being 5!" -- But I guess he thought I was undercover or something, which I wasn't even on the game itself at the time until I got messages that Moo was getting out of hand.

Screenshot here:
http://i.imgur.com/ixG8Lc6.jpg

you clearly have no idea what just happened...

yes, the pig guy likes girls, why not?
also you fail to see where friendships are chained, soggy is friends with the pig guy, and you and fluffy are threatening their friendly chat with over abusive admin rights of banning him out of the server.
and ctt is clearly confused and follows the zomby orders of your ruling, he cant think when hes sitting on his rainbow nyan cat tail playing ac.

and that's what i called you and sir' fluffy 5, because theirs no difference between either of you, and the way you think.

also the battle field is in ac, dont bring it to the forums.

I was wrong about you, and the reply you made. It appears you just have 0 respect for anyone around you or anyone's server. SODA's server rules, which you Admin on clearly state you cannot use specific words, which you did use, which are known to be sexist and completely disturbing. Not to mention I got 4 complaints between yesterday and today from 1 SODA mod and 3 guests. It appears you need to take your own advice from now on and start thinking that you are the one with a childish attitude, because it's true. Stay away from our OPEN servers forever.

Also a reminder that this topic should be going back on track. This topic was originally brought up to get feedback, and possibly obtain some suggestions based on what the OPEN server guests would like to see as a rule, and not as a rule, or anything in general.

Also one update for OPEN:
A number of people felt that 20 minute bans were not enough. We increased the temp bans to 8 hours. Public users can still call a ban vote, but please don't use it on first offenders or accidental mistakes.
Thanks given by:

Messages In This Thread
OPEN Server - 8 Simple Rules - by mopsnetwork - 28 Apr 13, 02:34AM
RE: OPEN Server - 8 Simple Rules - by vonunov - 28 Apr 13, 02:40AM
RE: OPEN Server - 8 Simple Rules - by Oracle - 28 Apr 13, 02:56AM
RE: OPEN Server - 8 Simple Rules - by ctt - 28 Apr 13, 03:07AM
RE: OPEN Server - 8 Simple Rules - by ctt - 28 Apr 13, 03:16AM
RE: OPEN Server - 8 Simple Rules - by Woolly - 28 Apr 13, 03:51AM
RE: OPEN Server - 8 Simple Rules - by Iguana - 28 Apr 13, 05:56AM
RE: OPEN Server - 8 Simple Rules - by ctt - 28 Apr 13, 06:28AM
RE: OPEN Server - 8 Simple Rules - by Jg99 - 28 Apr 13, 06:43AM
RE: OPEN Server - 8 Simple Rules - by ExodusS - 30 Apr 13, 09:59PM