Are there any competitive players left?
I install every couple of months hoping I'll find the game fun again. Instead I find it has stagnated even more... AC is just too dated. The small community of people that have computers running hardware from 1992 that didn't want any noticeable enhancements to this game fearing it would push their rigs too far are the core demographic for this game now.

When I first started playing this game I was a neckbeard without a job so I couldn't buy decent hardware or get new games. But Steam is just second nature now, there's a ton of great games out there with active communities. AC is a ghost town, and it seems like the devs do jack-shit. It also had bullshit rules that didn't allow for certain maps on servers (dust2 remake) which was just lame - if you were so worried you could at least wait for a cease and desist letter.

And yet I still come back... AC has an addictive element but it needs a decent update and some serious polish.

/rant

Also, hi.
Thanks given by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: Are there any competitive players left? - by Skinny-Dog - 27 Mar 13, 07:59PM
RE: Are there any competitive players left? - by Philoski - 21 Apr 13, 12:58PM