Are there any competitive players left?
Answering to your points 1-6

1. we want play on our server because we are used to that servers by playing daily on it and because that's what a clan match server is for. Also you can read the talking you posted, where i offered servers to play on. We refused to play on hlin, because it wasn't fixed back then. It's logic we suggest our server as first, why else we should have it. Just because we wanted not play on hlin it doesn't mean we refuse to play on every server else.

2. none in FD* had ever a modified client. Some compiled their client from the original source code for their 64 bit systems, which is for everyone availabe and for everyone the same and absolutly legit to do. Thats why Gazda said once "i will try to play with my compiled client" in front of a match.

3. fragging is not everything. FD* is old and experienced in competition. When we started to play AC in a competitive way, we compensated frag skill with other competences as first. Also if you look at the way, how we choose our members (and look exactly, if that are cheaters, ex-cheaters whatever), it's not the frag skill priority like the most clans work in AC. We invested a lot in training to play and win outside of fragskill. Of course frag skill is helpfull, at some overall level passed also a necessary addition to what we trained befor outside of it. But the most clans look for fraggers only, and they had big lacks on other things, which we didn't have, and which can overhelm fragging skill definitly. Fragging skill is one part of the game, which comes automatically and which we improved too (personal training) other things doesn't come automatically and that's why we are a clan, to train that.

4. Having an eye on such things like if someone cheats isn't a bad thing. Speculating and accusing which leads to a basic raging at us forever is something different. It's not like we don't know anything about ac, we research very exactly and help each other constantly, people could have ask, and the ones which asked about specified situations we always was friendly enough spending the time to explain why or how we managed this situations.

5. Accusing and personally insult someone to cheat overall, started by their Clients, also their Servers, the whole clan, and bring that up as a sport to advertise at any time at any point is putting us automatically in a defensive position. Also we don't need to waste energy to respond and justify allegations for things we don't do. We responded to requests which was legit and still will do if someone wants to know. Just the mainstream prefered to rage around and that we never did, even we would have all rights to.

6. we don't have a policy like this, and at the end, that is not your business. I can't force players to play against you when they are sick of your behavior. We try to bring a good time for the other clan we play with, to leave a good message as clan, and i can't remember just one time where this was the case by you. I describe that detailed already in my posts befor.

I want not push anyone in the position we are, since a very long time and make them feel what we received in return for beeing friendly and fair playing. But i hope you can understand, that if we don't set the limit to stop that, it would look like we would accept that and it would look legit after some time. We was patient enough to hope we can count on the reasonable part of that people, obviously that is not possible with some and it was about time to face that if we want continue that game. If that is the welcome message you have, for serious clans which arrives in AC and play successfull on high level competitions you don't need to wonder about the situation.

*EDIT*
sry, crossed your post at the same time exoduss

i played SMG through this whole version. I don't understand why you claim that AR would make a clan top. To play SMG on Desert3 (which is also not an FD vote btw) is simply silly and a fail tactical decision. It's one thing making resonable critics on the weapon balance, but another thing to play as clan the game as it's given. And since this version is like it is, and we can't change that fact, denial doesn't define professionality.
Thanks given by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: Are there any competitive players left? - by Skinny-Dog - 27 Mar 13, 07:59PM
RE: Are there any competitive players left? - by fundog - 02 Apr 13, 06:48PM