Are there any competitive players left?
(01 Apr 13, 10:43AM)fundog Wrote: If you post pieces from talkings, then you should let know the people the whole story. (From 1 year and 3 month ago) You came to our server befor, setting fps to 10 and telling us you have a bad ping on FD servers (800), while all others was fine there.

no i didnt.

to put it past the bullshit, people thought in the past FD cheated(at least certain members) because:
1) you refused to play on any servers other than your own, so if you had a modified client it wouldn't show.
2) if i remember correctly, which i probably don't, some of your members(including you) had modified clients(or at least the compiled client gave a different hash or something) that nobody else had. when i asked some of FD why they said it was because they had linux. i don't know.
3) FD's fragging was absolutely atrocious, to the point where in a 2vs2 scenario you would get mauled like 21-0 easily, but your game knowledge was at a w00p standard. something like this can make people think you are wall hacking, especially when you aren't exactly that experienced.
4) it is impossible to prove whether you were cheating or whether you weren't, so people are going to speculate.
5) i guess everyone is guilty of this at some point, but when demos were analyzed against FD's gameplay people would see dodgy stuff.
6) you get hilariously defensive over everything. like, making a clan policy to not play oNe just gives me a casus belli to troll the shit out of you.

in my honest opinion, i don't know if FD have cheated or not. i can't prove it. if you start insulting me or something because of the above i guess that makes everything a little more suspicious.
Thanks given by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: Are there any competitive players left? - by Skinny-Dog - 27 Mar 13, 07:59PM
RE: Are there any competitive players left? - by Undead - 02 Apr 13, 04:40PM