Are there any competitive players left?
(31 Mar 13, 05:57PM)Bukz Wrote: Plenty of competitive players left; maybe some have just grown tired of playing with egotistical children. ;)

i too had come to the same conclusion as you bukz, but i found a flaw in such an argument.
i am the most egotistical person in AC, i am the greatest and most glamorous, but as soon as i stopped playing clan matches, they came to a complete halt.
i don't get it.

(31 Mar 13, 01:10PM)fundog Wrote: (Like joining a running matchserver with admin and spawning in the middle to a team for teamkilling them)

i don't exactly remember why i did that, but i think it was because you parred us out of a match with nobody else to play, so we decided to disrupt your gameplay, which i thought was highly amusing. i thought it was a fair reaction and still do, considering how insulting your actions were. i left it there but you decided to take it personally for some reason. there is no reason to be upset.

fundog gets a boner off taking the moral high-ground in a video game. perhaps you are the child masquerading as a big boy.

(30 Mar 13, 02:36AM)lucky Wrote: So what else do you guys play? I'll play too cause I can

i play league of legends in my spare time
Thanks given by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: Are there any competitive players left? - by Skinny-Dog - 27 Mar 13, 07:59PM
RE: Are there any competitive players left? - by Undead - 31 Mar 13, 06:22PM