Are there any competitive players left?
(31 Mar 13, 02:38PM)Vanqu!sh Wrote: and thus many may feel resentful.

As a high level clan you can feel resentfull if they send you the rookies of their clan. So what's the sense of asking them ?

> free win > competition ?

At least we check back, and if we can, we play. Aslong we don't need to deal with the things i said befor. When i already get offended while they ask, what kind of answer they expect ? That's the only priority list we have. In Skype i never read "oh they are too strong", it's always about their behavior connected to, if it will be pleasure and fun to play them or not, based on the experience we made befor. And seriously, who wants to play a match, when you leave the game, you are done with that people personally, because they can't behave and wearing it around for decades everywhere, making it up to their badass image they work so hard for. You play again with people without fun or spending a good time ? me not, ty, then i am served for a while, and some reached the point where i am done forever, because i already know what it will lead to... like the hundreds of times befor. That triggers the limit of the people, and that makes them not to want to play.
Thanks given by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: Are there any competitive players left? - by Skinny-Dog - 27 Mar 13, 07:59PM
RE: Are there any competitive players left? - by fundog - 31 Mar 13, 04:12PM