Are there any competitive players left?
We have players on every skill level, from rookies to fun players up to pro levels, if we can't make the lineup we sadly must say no to the match.

you can easy check that here :

http://fd.tc/?path=war_squad

The squads are assigned to the clans, which you can check in the clan details. (There are additional internal terms about lineups) So if EndGame says no, he couldn't make the lineup at this moment you asked. As one of the rare clans which is posting every played round (doesn't matter if won or lost) FD* is not that kind of clan which makes a big deal about a lost match. But we pull our full potencial into a match depending on the skill level, and that we are allowed to take care of.

Competition doesn't belong to the skill level, it also can be a competition to win a match for someone which plays the first time. On which level the competition happens is another story. So it's only logic that on the high level the matches are more difficult to find.

That's why it looks different for us (the amount of matches and clans we played lately), because we host and play matches on several levels.

You can't reduce matches or competition to your level only. It's a own world on that level, and very little, but i have the pleasure to see the full bandwidth of it, because of the setup of our clan.

(I don't take it as bashing aslong we can debate constructiv. That kind of discussion i can stand for, np)
Thanks given by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: Are there any competitive players left? - by Skinny-Dog - 27 Mar 13, 07:59PM
RE: Are there any competitive players left? - by fundog - 31 Mar 13, 01:59PM