New map ac_polar by DogDancing
Hey everyone, its been a long time since I released a map of my own. I've been working on this map for quite some time, since the summer when I first came up with the layout design..and its been evolving every since then.

Please download and test the map, report any bugs that you find, and post your helpful critics, and opinions.

This map is compatible with 1.1, it has not been converted yet for the svn/beta version of the game. But will be in the near future when I get the time, and talk to randum for help.

I hope you all enjoy this map! Have fun fragging, and gibbing!

note: there are currently no ffa spawns only team atm, they will be added eventually but I wanted to get this map out there. So that I can get more people playing and testing it. Thanks

Quote:ac_polar made by DogDancing, with help by $N!P3R* as well as a little help from my buddy Doogum.
Also a special thanks to TyD clan for helping test as well as the other people from our IRC who helped, you know who you are.

ac_polar is a capture the flag map made by me which is based slightly off of the old castles of the "frozen north". CLA have set up a base deep in the heart of the tundra where they are excluded and can do there operations in secret. But the RVSF have sent in a team just south of there position to infltrate and disrupt the terrorists plan of winning the war in the north. Its up to you to use your skills in maneuvering to run through the series of paths and to use your aim to stop the enemy in there tracks!

This map is a similar size to my other CTF map ac_shine, with similar base setups, but having said that the map itself is completely different. It may seem complicated the first few minutes you play it, but I hope it runs smoothly and is easy to learn to play. I hope everyone enjoys the map, PLEASE inform me of any BUGS that you guys find. As well as giving me your opinions, critics everything is welcome what you do and do not like about it things that stood out to you(in a good and bad way)..etc.

Thanks for reading and downloading and keeping ac mapping alive.

http://www.quadropolis.us/node/3787
Thanks given by:

Messages In This Thread
New map ac_polar by DogDancing - by DogDancing - 18 Feb 13, 08:02AM
RE: New map ac_polar by DogDancing - by Orynge - 18 Feb 13, 09:11AM
RE: New map ac_polar by DogDancing - by 1Cap - 18 Feb 13, 09:15AM
RE: New map ac_polar by DogDancing - by Xenon - 18 Feb 13, 10:49AM
RE: New map ac_polar by DogDancing - by Xenon - 18 Feb 13, 02:17PM
RE: New map ac_polar by DogDancing - by Sarin - 18 Feb 13, 02:53PM
RE: New map ac_polar by DogDancing - by Oracle - 18 Feb 13, 03:20PM
RE: New map ac_polar by DogDancing - by 1Cap - 18 Feb 13, 05:24PM
RE: New map ac_polar by DogDancing - by Z3R0 - 18 Feb 13, 10:18PM