My, how fun slaughtering noobs is...
(14 Jan 13, 09:56PM).Lw|PhaNtom| Wrote: I will upload all the demos from my good wins, tell me what you think of my playing skills. :)

Everything Boomy said is true.

Couple things, learning (in general) is a lot about answering your own questions. The role of teacher should be primarily to guide, and answer the hard questions.

Each time you lose, figure out why you lost. Could be many reasons; your aim was off, you couldn't concentrate, you aren't good at the map or mode. Once you find the reason, find the cause of the reason. The cause is the thing you need to fix. For example, your aim was off -> wrist was sore, you were using a new sensitivity, you couldn't concentrate.

You might think a reason is a unfixable (the other team was better), in which case you are doing it wrong. If you come to a dead end, you found the wrong reason.

Connecting back to the role of teachers, if you fail at any one of the previous steps (can't find the reason, can't find the cause, can't find a real reason), then ask a teacher.

What all of this comes back to is that it is easier to find ways to improve when you don't play well. If you really want some good help here, don't only post your "good wins". Also post questions that you might have at any step.
Thanks given by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: My, how fun slaughtering noobs is - by Ronald_Reagan - 14 Jan 13, 11:26PM