.45|Vulture banned/blacklisted?
@ Shadowflames: ye it sounds harsh :)

What i know is, that Corvo/Kanye is the brother of Vulture.
I can tell only my experiences. Vulture and Corvo applied together for 45. In the beginning both were very friendly. Soon we heard some rumors about them. I told them both: I dont really know about your history, but you were nice and you are trying to get in our family, so i dont care, but if you are unfriendly to us and the community, do some kind of abuses (admins, tags) or if you hack, i will kick you instantly. Soon Corvo/Kanye abused =mys=tag and he showed the same behavior like JV who tried to apply for .45 2 or 3 times. Same way of speaking bad english, too. So i denied his application. But Vulture is the complete opposite. He was very interested since the start. He never did something wrong. He tried very hard to be a nice mate. For us there were never any sign of hackin. He trains his english and unlike other brazilian players we had, he wanted to know everything about us and the clan. He was often in arguments with his brother. And he was the one who said that if he is in our ts3 server, he will make only problems. We should go different ways with him.
I dont know about his past or what he maybe did. But for me its not the typical brother/ip story. I know for sure they are different persons and they are very different. Maybe i got fooled here. But what i see is a young player who tries to get better not only in AC. He accepted our family and want to become a better member every day. We dont wanna miss him and we wanna give him a chance. And if he has a history maybe that is his chance to change.
Maybe I expect too much here. But isnĀ“t there any way?
Thanks given by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: .45|Vulture banned/blacklisted? - by Skinny-Dog - 06 Jan 13, 05:22PM
RE: .45|Vulture banned/blacklisted? - by .45|miro - 08 Jan 13, 03:38PM
RE: .45|Vulture banned/blacklisted? - by GDM - 09 Jan 13, 12:26AM
RE: .45|Vulture banned/blacklisted? - by lucky - 09 Jan 13, 06:04AM
RE: .45|Vulture banned/blacklisted? - by Marti - 10 Jan 13, 09:03PM
RE: .45|Vulture banned/blacklisted? - by Marti - 10 Jan 13, 11:35PM
RE: .45|Vulture banned/blacklisted? - by Nut's - 22 Jan 13, 07:00PM
RE: .45|Vulture banned/blacklisted? - by SaXzE - 10 Feb 13, 09:51AM
RE: .45|Vulture banned/blacklisted? - by Vermi - 10 Feb 13, 10:27AM
RE: .45|Vulture banned/blacklisted? - by jamz - 11 Feb 13, 09:59PM