Ideas and help for newmap--Noobies only
(16 Dec 12, 11:59AM)soldado Wrote: Your map will not work in multiplayer (quality requisites), ask the ac developers to return your time spent on the creation of map, they have a time machine...

LOL:ask the ac developers to return your time spent on the creation of map, they have a time machine...
¿Sorry?¿what kind of words or part of the post you don 't understand?¿Noobie,not finisehd,help editing?I'm not from England and use a lot of words that a lot of people don't understand if they are not from where i think they could be.Thanks in advance for the help.

¿Have see the map?...i'm paid...¿have play at least with bots?...i 'm soooooooo glad...¿have you really enjoy feeling nearly the danger sensation?....well,in that case,even if you can not play in multiplayer,i',m paid,glad and really thanksfully cause i have tested a weird editor that i don't understand and have finished something like a videogame map...thatś all dear friend...don worry,just 5-6 afternoons and is playable...script some bots,there are quite weird ramdom choosers scripts to feel like in multiplayer...there ś no way points and they can not do what they will choose from the scrip cause of the scene but you can feel the map with something to shoot...

Sorry and thank in advance for the help...¿what help?...well...in that case,for if i need help do cry for your time print...only...thanks in advance...can erase help...
Thanks given by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: Ideas and help for newmap--Noobies only - by hoose - 16 Dec 12, 01:15PM