ac_darkhorz
Pretty good map here mercy, my first thought though is that you shouldn't be using the same concrete bland textures for the ceiling and the floor..pick one and change it to have some more variety! :D

I also agree with Hurp and disagree with RR in that the wall in the middle of the map seems a bit odd to me, like hurp said try and make it a little more friendly to jumping over and creating faster gameplay.

Another aspect of making it a faster and more fun/interesting gameplay is by moving the flags and not having them in the absolute corners. Even just moving the CLA flag into the opening of the room its in would make it a funnier and more interesting ctf game, as well as moving the rvsf flag up above the stairs, and you can replace those flag positions with either helmets/the like or mapmodels..which you don't have to much of.

I agree with RR and Hurp as well that simple having a clipped area for no reason always feels awkward, but I like the idea of having benchs looking toward the ocean...boardwalky feeling..even a simple railing would make it better or you can do a fench or even some cubes coming from top to bottom with some pillars and or fences...! Just SOMETHING there to show us a boundary is there.
Thanks given by:

Messages In This Thread
ac_darkhorz - by MerCyKiL - 30 Oct 12, 05:39AM
RE: ac_darkhorz - by Felix-The-Ghost - 30 Oct 12, 05:57AM
RE: ac_darkhorz - by Ronald_Reagan - 30 Oct 12, 06:08AM
RE: ac_darkhorz - by 1Cap - 30 Oct 12, 01:51PM
RE: ac_darkhorz - by Z3R0 - 30 Oct 12, 07:10PM
RE: ac_darkhorz - by Ronald_Reagan - 30 Oct 12, 08:28PM
RE: ac_darkhorz - by MerCyKiL - 30 Oct 12, 09:28PM
RE: ac_darkhorz - by Z3R0 - 30 Oct 12, 10:43PM
RE: ac_darkhorz - by DogDancing - 31 Oct 12, 06:02AM
RE: ac_darkhorz - by MerCyKiL - 05 Nov 12, 11:25PM