How can I do for a player to give up playing.
(20 Oct 12, 06:18AM)1Cap Wrote: Well, the current BL is what we have .... Every day we have less players ..
There were just under 6000 unique connections to the master server in the last 24 hours. Of these, 58 were blocked by the CBL; that's about 1%.
Of those 58 blocked connections 30 were confirmed cheats and 2 were from repeatedly abused proxy IPs. This leaves 26 innocently blocked players. Despite being less than 0.5% of all connections, this figure is still too high, in my opinion, and this is why I work tirelessly to help these players. I was able to assist in 18 of these cases (15 were Brazilian) and the next time they connect they should be OK. You, 1Cap, are in the 8 players I was unable to help; 8 out of 6000. I'm so sorry.
BTW, these sorts of figures are repeated every day, and every day I do the same job. I don't ask for thanks, and nor do I expect it because I understand that it's not fair on those affected, but, equally, I don't expect to be accused of racism, or any other kind of discrimination.
I accept your apology.

edit: Fixed 58/59 inconsistency
Thanks given by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: How can I do for a player to give up playing. - by jamz - 20 Oct 12, 10:10AM