Poll: More or less official maps?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
More
76.09%
70 76.09%
Less
23.91%
22 23.91%
Total 92 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

More official maps, or less official maps?
I say make the devs create a 2 polls in SurveyMonkey or whatever. One is the current official maps and for them to select which ones they want to keep seeing in the pack for 1.1.1. Then the other poll is a list of custom maps that have been most talked about by people, and for people to choose which ones they want to see in the official pack.

I'd have to go with what Undead said up there, we can't afford letting anyone just choose AC's future map pack if they aren't experienced enough in the subject. Someone could find this forum through Google by accident, stumble into the poll and vote on something he doesn't know. So make a forum group of people that we fully trust and take their opinion fully in the way that we know they are making the best decision for the game, because they know what they're doing.

It's nice we're trying to get some sort of fair democracy where everyone gets a say, but not everyone should be getting a voice (b/c of lack of experience, not known by the community, not a trusted member because of a poor past, etc) on how this game is getting run. I know my idea has some flaws, but I hope it's at least it's a good base to start with.
Thanks given by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: More official maps, or less official maps? - by #M|A#Wolf - 17 Sep 12, 07:37PM