development of an alternative version of AC
(08 Sep 12, 07:02PM)GDM Wrote:
(08 Sep 12, 03:53PM)["sm"]Gael Wrote: Thanks i have the history and the menu(Hard menu)(much of work) now i'll must finish the levels and the maps.
It's a complete history who do sense to the CLA and RVSF names and it don't kill the multiplayer gaming... I'll don't say anymore because i want leave you with the mystery... :D

I'm not familiar with AC's source, but I know that menu creation is pre-existing functionality. As far as I know, there is no existing framework in which you can easily create 'levels' in a 'campaign' style. You'll have to write a *lot* of that. So I think you might be mistaken in thinking that the menu is "much of work", and it may end up being, by far, the easiest component.
... So create a menu in AC is easy with the cubescript (newmenu command) but to make sounds and images and 3d images is hard.And the levels is really hard because i'll try to make levels similar to the call of duty levels....
Some many work...
And i do all myself, is not my mentqality to copy the work of others i just respet it.
Thanks given by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: development of the new version of AC - by ["sm"]Gael - 08 Sep 12, 07:30PM