To 'all' server nickname blacklist maintainers
*Sigh*
I know I'm going to make this thread offtopic but the flawed logic speaks for itself...
a) Do you have evidence?
Maybe. I know you brought it up before in some other thread (I think Bench's TOSOK guide, iirc).
b) If so, is it actual proof?
No. There has been no proof of him being a hacker, and if so, he has not been blacklisted. Feel free to make a thread about Bench like how the others made about FuRy, but until you actually get him blacklisted, this whole issue with TyD is just stupid.
Quote:We have nothing against other TyD members and I think that most of them are fine players.
If that's the case, then why would pwnage not change your WL or whatever it was?
If you BL the TyD tag, you're going against the whole clan, so you can't expect them to not react.
I respect you Blood, and I have no beef with you, but there are better ways to go about this.

Edit: Wow, I just checked your whitelist. You blocked ironzorg? Inb4 the B} tag ban.
Edit part 2: NZ blacklist is run by Randum afaik, not directly connected to TyD...
Thanks given by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: To 'all' server nickname blacklist maintainers - by Oracle - 08 Sep 12, 03:18PM