Past cheaters, is there a way for redemption?
Here's my take on this, cheats are sad people they have something missing in their lives that they feel scoring highly on an online game will fix. The sadest part is that it takes them a very long time to realise that what they thought was fun was just killing time till the crushing realization that they in fact have no friends and no life.

Often this forces them to group together so they can massage each others ego in an attempt to kid themselves that their online buddies are real and actually like them. Most if not all end up working in some crappy job for minimum wage telling stories about how they used to own at computer games, so if you are looking for advice to current cheaters i would say practice this "would you like fries with that?" it will serve you well in the future.
Anyone stupid enough to want to join the growing band of sad cases should stop and think about the joy you get from owning a noob who is cheating, and better still you can share that with your friends who will respect you for it! Dont be a noob cheat own a noob cheat, dont complain about cheaters report them help keep the game clean.

The imaturity of cheaters is often their downfall, the need for praise from people drives them to more and more cheats so in a way they do self distruct, I will also say this warning. Those who troll in game and use racist and abusive names to get attention are on the same path as cheats, maybe not so far they cant be saved but certainly heading in the same direction. Respect and fame will come to those who play fair and its so much sweeter than the infamous notoriety that cheats and trolls get. After all who remebers the cheats but we all know the best players of all time!

Dont do it, I never have in any game and I have enjoyed them all :)

Ohh and think its not obvious you are cheating!
[Image: wtf_hax.jpg]
Thanks given by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: Past cheaters, is there a way for redemption? - by DES|Anderson - 07 Jun 12, 06:14PM