Past cheaters, is there a way for redemption?
yo, i cheated, everyone knows lol. um, at first when I 'started' cheating, i was dumb and thought it was A. Undetectable and B. Wouldn't change my gameplay hugely.

After 1 game vs w00p Larry asked me about weather i cheated, with him clearly knowing. I eventually game up and took a screenshot which then leaked out to newbie, which then got leaked out to jamz. I got blacklisted, like a boss but if I can say anything out of the experience, it's don't cheat lmao. I let aG down, alot of my friends on TS but thankfully, the majority of people have forgiven me. If your ever thinking of cheating, you WILL be caught. Trust me, players cheat all the time, on CoD, Sauer, AC or L4D for examples but even the best cheaters will get caught out.

If you are an ex-cheater and want to possibly earn a second chance or respect, apology thread, don't alias and pretend your new, show yourself, although you will get trolled like me, you'll eventually just get used to it and you'll earn respect.

edit; if your cheating right now, stop because you will be caught, it's only a matter of time.
Thanks given by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: Past cheaters, is there a way for redemption? - by Xenon - 05 Jun 12, 03:54PM