Poll: Will you want to play the AC Olympics?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes
40.00%
8 40.00%
No
60.00%
12 60.00%
Total 20 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

To ACWC players...
what stunts would be done? just depending on what official maps allow you to do?, how could those jumps would be judged to define a winner?, or simply how to know if has been done right? would this be team based? or just a player vs player stunt competition?

yep, i noticed the amount of questions, and probably there are more, but it simply won't work if you are not able to have something done.

here my suggestions

i think you should forget about using official maps, not only because those maps are not designed for this kind of things but also cause you won't have much freedom to think about what kind of jumps/tricks you want to put on the competition as you only will have what official map gives you.

my suggestion would be, that you (and some others) make maps just for this whole event, making the challenges as you please, trying to add any trick jump, edge jump, ledge jump, sprint jumping, i don't know, even a racetrack mode where players would race using his AR.

every map would have a challenge and players must perform correctly the stunts, if this is 1vs1 , by flipping the coin to see who starts, every player have 3 attempts to perform the challenge correctly before is the other player's turn.

depending on the amount of players on this event you could define the brackets, every round having a different map, and trying to not make things repetitive.

now this being a new idea i would suggest to not really get ambitious and make it simply a 1v1 event, and if things work out you may have enough players the next event as people would know more about it.

i can't think on how would you define the winner tho, maybe checking demos or having referees for every challenge would do.

/2ยข
Thanks given by:

Messages In This Thread
To ACWC players... - by paulmuaddibKA - 06 May 12, 12:19PM
RE: To ACWC players... - by Vermi - 06 May 12, 01:46PM
RE: To ACWC players... - by Mystered - 06 May 12, 03:57PM
RE: To ACWC players... - by #M|A#Wolf - 06 May 12, 04:44PM
RE: To ACWC players... - by paulmuaddibKA - 06 May 12, 06:02PM
RE: To ACWC players... - by Mr.OpTic - 06 May 12, 05:00PM
RE: To ACWC players... - by Nightmare - 06 May 12, 05:53PM
RE: To ACWC players... - by Waffles - 07 May 12, 12:13AM
RE: To ACWC players... - by Stranz - 07 May 12, 01:04AM