Lmao Please DO NOT Vote for this Retard
(31 Mar 12, 04:00PM)Dementium4ever Wrote: But what is it like there, at the moment?
Is there a more Pro-Republican, or a more Pro Democrats mood?

Seems 50/50, more populated areas seem to go Democrat, and vice-versa for Republicans. In the 2008 Election, these were the Electorates won by both Candidates. Different states have a different number of electorates going by their population and stuff. Obama is Democrat/McCain is Republican. If I recall correctly, you need 270 to clinch the win. See spoiler pic below. Obama states are blue, McCain's are red. So you can see how much more Romney/whoever gets the Republican nominee this year would need to improve to win. 97+ electorates would need to switch to red. So lots of those 10+ blue electorate states would have to vote for Romney in order to give him the win. Along with holding the current red states. Hope I did my math right. :D
365 - Obama
173 - McCain
And more notes on why the election should most likely be Obama's win.

-Republicans have shown during the Republican Primaries that they aren't in love with Romney(their most likely candidate at this point.)

-He has lost southern states in primaries, with a good chunk of those voters not happy because he is a Mormon.

-Ron Paul, the guy in Lantry's above post, has about 10% Republicans loving him because of his Extremely different ideas. Fans of him will not vote for Romney, or Obama. Since those are Republicans...that is bad for Romney.

-Thanks to the last two notes, Romney has a legit chance of losing a few states to Obama.

-Final point. Romney is too right-wing to take those blue states from Obama. An example would be, Romney has expressed interest in making our armed forces bigger, stronger, more expensive. After ten years of war, and a huge national debt, that isn't something most Democrats and Independents want to hear. Hence it is unlikely so many states would flip-flop.

Thanks given by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: Lmao Please DO NOT Vote for this Retard - by Nightmare - 31 Mar 12, 07:20PM