Poll: ACvideos need to be ..
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
about fragging & tactics
43.55%
27 43.55%
about ladder-whoring & cheating
16.13%
10 16.13%
about server setup & how to pWn
16.13%
10 16.13%
about "how it's meant to be played"
24.19%
15 24.19%
Total 62 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Project Movies - movies on/of/for the project
I'd like to encourage the opening of a proper topic on such tangents; you're, of course, free to do whatever you can get away with on your own video project ..
.. but this thread is about providing content for the official video collection, currently realized inside a youttube-channel. Think of it more as documentation, release trailers and event teasers .. stuff like that .. not anywhere but for a 100st-video or so would there be a headshot-collage on it; five 2-minute walk-throughs through maps everybody knows - sure thing; trick-jumping a non-published map - never .. and so on, and so forth.

Actually I don't really intend to be very much active on this myself; others will be required for providing talent; this is just an idea originating inside the dev-team, we have some paradigms (e.g. NoCopyrightInfringement), but except for what's stated already nothing "etched in stone".
But first we should all be on the same page as to intended goals. What movies are supposed to be produced - then find people willing to collaborate on those specific goals - and again, don't hijack this topic for your own parallel-thread, create it appropriately.
Thanks given by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: Project Movies - movies on/of/for the project - by flowtron - 12 Mar 12, 01:45PM