Guyz Plox =D
In my opinion the drop would be a little more effective if there was more time between the end of the first theme and the start of the half-time groove. Something that would also make it more effective is if the beginning rhythmic bits were a bit more "quick" or "busy" for a lack of better terminology. Mainly meaning, as opposed to having that kinda half-time feel throughout, try implementing more of a light trance groove in the beginning. Then, when the drop comes it busts you over the head with that deep stankiness. I would also suggest finding a little more full sounds. Each individual part has too much transparency. It's good to hear all the parts, but right now it is no so stratified that it doesn't really sounds cohesive. I understand it's electronic music, but it sounds a bit toooo electronic if you catch my drift. Doing what masterkaen suggested is a definite step in the right direction. Consider the ending too where it just cuts out. Try maybe having some resonance that gradually fades out after the the main motif cuts. Also, orchestrating the parts you already have into other voices or layers through theme and variation would add some more density and might make it more interesting. Above all else, use your ears and do what sounds good to you. Good job mate, keep at it.
Thanks given by:

Messages In This Thread
Guyz Plox =D - by XKluTcHM0nSt3RX - 22 Jan 12, 02:08AM
RE: Guyz Plox =D - by MasterKaen - 22 Jan 12, 03:51AM
RE: Guyz Plox =D - by paulmuaddibKA - 22 Jan 12, 05:33AM
RE: Guyz Plox =D - by Waffles - 22 Jan 12, 09:39AM
RE: Guyz Plox =D - by XKluTcHM0nSt3RX - 22 Jan 12, 08:26PM
RE: Guyz Plox =D - by MasterKaen - 22 Jan 12, 08:35PM
RE: Guyz Plox =D - by MykeGregory - 22 Jan 12, 09:03PM
RE: Guyz Plox =D - by XKluTcHM0nSt3RX - 22 Jan 12, 10:41PM
RE: Guyz Plox =D - by Ronald_Reagan - 23 Jan 12, 12:21AM
RE: Guyz Plox =D - by 1ceMaster - 24 Jan 12, 12:27PM