Feedback/Bug-Reports for AssaultCube v1.1
(08 Aug 10, 07:32PM)Dustboy Wrote: Sometimes if you pick up a single nade you'll get two, sometimes if you pick up a double nade you'll receive one
Are you sure? Double nades only happen in lss. And since you can get up to 3, some players lose the count now...
Quote:Last swiss standing: If you are the survivor and you throw a nade it will not be deleted if it doesn't explode till timer runs out. It explodes after starting the new round and maybe hurts/kills a player immediately after spawn (I also remember this bug from 1.0.4)
Yes... you can throw, but the nade does not hurt *the enemies*. So, this is not a gameplay bug anymore.

(10 Aug 10, 08:46AM)IAF|@cid Wrote: 2) Shotgun gib is not good thing. It was already a powerful weapon now its just too much. Now its preferred weapon in deathmatch.
The shotgun gib is basically a *visual effect*!!
Quote:3) Helmets are making too much chaos i mean single armour was enough. It really effects the planning now and this also makes game slow or atleast remove some helmets from games like shine its like armour everywhere.
In some level I agree... but I would vote to increase the armor/helmet spawn time if there are few players in the map....

About the weapon balance, there is nothing to discuss imo... since each player will have a different opinion.... and we will never find a convergence.

(10 Aug 10, 07:31PM)M__Stayla Wrote: AR is much better than smg, isn't it?
I do not think so... they are managed to be the same... AR gives more damage per bullet and provides more precision, SMG shots more bullets and have more spread (better if you are hitting crowds)... so, in a dm ac_desert I would opt for a SMG and in a ctf ac_depot i would opt for AR.
Thanks given by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: Feedback/Bug-Reports for AssaultCube v1.1 - by paulryant - 24 Sep 10, 07:30AM
RE: Feedback/Bug-Reports for AssaultCube v1.1 - by Brahma - 10 Aug 10, 09:37PM
RE: Feedback/Bug-Reports for AssaultCube v1.1 - by Brett - 13 Aug 10, 12:11PM
RE: Feedback/Bug-Reports for AssaultCube v1.1 - by Brett - 13 Aug 10, 05:00PM
free wii games - by simaholic - 13 Sep 10, 03:55PM
Yellow Light of Death - by pennyshaq - 14 Sep 10, 07:10AM
RE: Feedback/Bug-Reports for AssaultCube v1.1 - by crashboat - 14 Sep 10, 08:23AM
RE: Feedback/Bug-Reports for AssaultCube v1.1 - by airsoftguns - 21 Sep 10, 12:00PM
Death Crash? - by Nate____God - 01 Oct 10, 10:01PM