Feedback/Bug-Reports for AssaultCube v1.1
I appreciate all the hard work you guys have put into this game, but I think you've about pushed my interests completely out of it. I get the impression you are aiming to please a wider, less serious audience, which is cool for everyone but your most dedicated players.

Here are my opinions:

1) Filling the map with armor reduces the amount that skill factors into the game (unless you count remembering to pick up armor as a skill). This is because it makes it impossible to strategize as to how much it will take to frag an opponent.

2) Nerfing the sniper leaves smg as the only viable weapon for small-sided matches. The lowered kick on the AR, is nice, but it makes it the same kind of weapon as the smg. Perhaps I'm alone in this, but, I want my sniper back -- I'm bored without it.

3) The carbine could work, but you need to decrease the time between shots by about 5 milliseconds to make it viable against a pro with an smg. (also, does it have to sound like an air rifle?) Alternatively, if the carbine could HS, that might balance it as well.

4) I can't believe you're rewarding people who run through maps like ac_mines with a shotgun by giving them a gib for full shots. I would have reduced the maximum a shotgun can do to 99hp. Then the noobs could still have the satisfaction of running up their frags, while still giving the rest of us a chance to run by them when starting with full health.

PS) I do like what you've done with the nades.

A nice way of saying it is you've leveled the playing field. A negative way of saying it is you've turned it into Tic-Tac-Toe. The exception to all of this is if you're willing to play with SMG full time.

I hope that is not too harsh. I really am grateful for the thousands of hours of fun your game has given me.

-seb
Thanks given by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: Feedback/Bug-Reports for AssaultCube v1.1 - by paulryant - 24 Sep 10, 07:30AM
RE: Feedback/Bug-Reports for AssaultCube v1.1 - by sebacious - 09 Aug 10, 05:39PM
RE: Feedback/Bug-Reports for AssaultCube v1.1 - by Brett - 13 Aug 10, 12:11PM
RE: Feedback/Bug-Reports for AssaultCube v1.1 - by Brett - 13 Aug 10, 05:00PM
free wii games - by simaholic - 13 Sep 10, 03:55PM
Yellow Light of Death - by pennyshaq - 14 Sep 10, 07:10AM
RE: Feedback/Bug-Reports for AssaultCube v1.1 - by crashboat - 14 Sep 10, 08:23AM
RE: Feedback/Bug-Reports for AssaultCube v1.1 - by airsoftguns - 21 Sep 10, 12:00PM
Death Crash? - by Nate____God - 01 Oct 10, 10:01PM