Feedback/Bug-Reports for AssaultCube v1.1
(30 Jun 11, 04:17PM)tempest Wrote: Actually, who says an extra parameter is needed for that? Not only are we starting to run out of letters, it's also confusing as hell.
If you wanted to keep douze out, you could still do -Aac_douze, and -A@camper for any @camper maps.

On all my servers i do use the -Aac_douze command but i use it to block team modes..

Anyways, that's not the point of the new switch im proposing..
The point of this new switch is so that people can use it for other reasons.

For instance, I have 2 coop servers where when u enter you are provided an empty no light template map so that u can coop your new map. Since a coop server is what its name suggests, then people can upload and play any map they want, but since its a coop server i get mad when ever i look at my server at times and see them playing an already finished map that i provide votable on anoter fully custom server, so once i find who voted that map i have to bl them for disobeying the server privlages/abuse and the idea that i provide with the template.. lately this is becoming more and more annoying, because these people think a coop server is a place where they can have a game on a custom map instead of cooping a new idea of a map. Also in my coop servers i have all official maps blocked in case some one makes a mess of playing an edited official map on a coop server, equaling a server ban..

but then again u do have a point with this
Quote:-A@camper for any @camper maps.
Thanks given by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: Feedback/Bug-Reports for AssaultCube v1.1 - by paulryant - 24 Sep 10, 07:30AM
RE: Feedback/Bug-Reports for AssaultCube v1.1 - by Brett - 13 Aug 10, 12:11PM
RE: Feedback/Bug-Reports for AssaultCube v1.1 - by Brett - 13 Aug 10, 05:00PM
free wii games - by simaholic - 13 Sep 10, 03:55PM
Yellow Light of Death - by pennyshaq - 14 Sep 10, 07:10AM
RE: Feedback/Bug-Reports for AssaultCube v1.1 - by crashboat - 14 Sep 10, 08:23AM
RE: Feedback/Bug-Reports for AssaultCube v1.1 - by airsoftguns - 21 Sep 10, 12:00PM
Death Crash? - by Nate____God - 01 Oct 10, 10:01PM
RE: Feedback/Bug-Reports for AssaultCube v1.1 - by Iguana - 30 Jun 11, 11:42PM