Feedback/Bug-Reports for AssaultCube v1.1
I took quite some time trying to make the VC's be "quickened". By that I mean that each section has the keys most close to it's section-number be those most important to it. To clarify my clarification - I tried to emphasize stuff like V-3-3, V-2-2, V-4-[3,4,5] .. you get the picture? If you hit Number-X (for the section) Numbers (X-1) (X) and (X+1) are the preferred follow-ups .. plus also taking into account stuff being opposites of each other. Especially V-3-1 and V-3-5 for "I'm attacking" and "I'm on defence".
It's my understanding that, apart from the V-6-* variants most of the VC's are just for serious team-players .. a lookup-table would be most appropriate though .. maybe someone can compile something that'd work well as a printout and we can publish it on the wiki!
OFC it's as easy as pie to bind your most used VC's to specific keys - you can even totally re-construct the VC-menu. For the latter approach simply copy the config/menu_voicecom.cfg over from your game-install to your game-home and modify to your hearts content (I'm more than happy to accept improved arrangements!) .. if you just need single ones - use the voicecom-command.
Thanks given by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: Feedback/Bug-Reports for AssaultCube v1.1 - by paulryant - 24 Sep 10, 07:30AM
RE: Feedback/Bug-Reports for AssaultCube v1.1 - by Brett - 13 Aug 10, 12:11PM
RE: Feedback/Bug-Reports for AssaultCube v1.1 - by Brett - 13 Aug 10, 05:00PM
free wii games - by simaholic - 13 Sep 10, 03:55PM
Yellow Light of Death - by pennyshaq - 14 Sep 10, 07:10AM
RE: Feedback/Bug-Reports for AssaultCube v1.1 - by crashboat - 14 Sep 10, 08:23AM
RE: Feedback/Bug-Reports for AssaultCube v1.1 - by airsoftguns - 21 Sep 10, 12:00PM
Death Crash? - by Nate____God - 01 Oct 10, 10:01PM
RE: Feedback/Bug-Reports for AssaultCube v1.1 - by flowtron - 27 Feb 11, 07:16AM