Feedback/Bug-Reports for AssaultCube v1.1
The "score"-bits will be improved upon even further, but they're already taking stuff into account that probably don't get done in public matches often - like that if someone radios for "cover me" and you reply "yes!" and then effectively do cover that player you get points.
The bots - as I discussed at length in another thread - aren't really on our TODO at all; they were never meant to be more than a simple way of testing the game offline. Making them more intelligent/effective or even multiplayer-capable is a big task, something we would need an individual (or even more than one) to focus on exclusively - the rest of the engine is enough to keep the dev-team busy already.
But I might find some time - after the (hopefully soon) next release - to look into this jumping-plclip-business.

If you'd like to help - on either the bots or the general coding - feel free to submit an offer to me. Your chances will improve dramatically if you provide some snippets of code! That's the usual way - you keep poking the devs with improvements/bug-fixes and once they get tired of re-doing your work you're suddenly a dev yourself ;-)
Thanks given by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: Feedback/Bug-Reports for AssaultCube v1.1 - by paulryant - 24 Sep 10, 07:30AM
RE: Feedback/Bug-Reports for AssaultCube v1.1 - by Brett - 13 Aug 10, 12:11PM
RE: Feedback/Bug-Reports for AssaultCube v1.1 - by Brett - 13 Aug 10, 05:00PM
free wii games - by simaholic - 13 Sep 10, 03:55PM
Yellow Light of Death - by pennyshaq - 14 Sep 10, 07:10AM
RE: Feedback/Bug-Reports for AssaultCube v1.1 - by crashboat - 14 Sep 10, 08:23AM
RE: Feedback/Bug-Reports for AssaultCube v1.1 - by airsoftguns - 21 Sep 10, 12:00PM
Death Crash? - by Nate____God - 01 Oct 10, 10:01PM
RE: Feedback/Bug-Reports for AssaultCube v1.1 - by flowtron - 27 Feb 11, 01:28AM