Feedback/Bug-Reports for AssaultCube v1.1
i like ac because of its simplicity, I have some ideas for the game, I think it would spoil the simplicity.

some ideas:
I like to see more weapons and diferent weapons for each team (weapons skins, or, very similar weapons like wolfet), the weapons will have different styles(exemple: modern AR like fnfal vs wood AR like ak B.A.R), Each team has different weapons.

the new guns:
----------------------------------------------
Primary weapons

2x pistol for "primary weapons"(Current one is very powerful, I suggest something more balanced, like FEAR 2x pistols).

hmg > good damange, low fire rate and kickback, good to suport in long range(useful in ctf od defend spam point), 30 ammo?

rocket launcher > anti camper weapon, It is the only primary weapon in the game that fires a slow moving projectile rather than an instant hit bullet. It is also the only primary weapon in the game that causes area of effect damage(low damage radius compared to granades), good vs many targets.

heavy sniper rifle> bolt action rifle, Rate of Fire: Slow, Very high damage,Slow Fire Rate and reaload(like Sauerbraten rifle)

minigun > new super weapon(replace akimbo pistol)regular damange, good fire rate, high kickback, another suport gun, but, good in close range and suport in ctf, 80 ammo? you can use it in ctf to run with the flag or in jumps.

flamethrower> the flamethrower is an extremely effective short range weapon and it can be used with great success as both an offensive and defensive weapon. A flamethrower is most useful as a defensive weapon because it's very difficult to take out a flamer that has located himself smartly. As an offensive weapon it's useful to storm into a crowded room with your flamer on full and take out as many enemies as possible,the main thing to remember about the flamer is that it is devastating indoors or near chokepoints, like wall breaches, doorways and corridors.

secundary weapons:
2 pistols: rapid x power

rapid pistol> The rapid pistol is weaker than the other choice, the power pistol, but you have slightly more than double the rounds of the power pistol. good in close range

power pistol> The power pistol's clip contains 7 .50 AE rounds. These rounds are stronger than the rapid pistol. good in long range

single-shot Encore pistol > like a carbine, but, one shot, good for long range and suport

Sawed-Off Shotgun> one shot, one kill(close range), good in close range, much spread,# Primary Fire: Single shot
# Secondary Fire: Double shot (both barrels), Reload: Slow.

melee weapons> knife, machate and chainsaw.
knife>There are two modes of attacking with the knife; Slash and Throw, the mos balanced melle weapon.
machate> more range/damage and low fire rate, you can only use Slash.

chainsaw > nice rate of fire, but, high pushback, good in close quarters.

---
others ideas, add other player model, any of a soldier who does not use gas mask(or modify the current model and add the modified version in the next versions).

-weapons release shells
-improve effects(bullets collision, blood, sounds..)

-------------------------------
please, improve the assault rifle and smg, these weapons are weak compared to the other weapons(especially the shotgun and carbine). exemple< reduce recoil and kickback, or remove kickback

*tips: Sauerbraten have nice weapons models(minigun,rifle,pistol..),perhaps some of these models can be utilized in AC(exemple: minigun fron Sauer Trooper Edition to replace akimbo or rifle from new sniper, chainsaw from sauer for a new AC weapons...).

---------------
would be possible to use different models of weapons for each team/playermodel?(like cube2), and different weapons stats for each team? add more weapons?(like rocket launcher, hmg)
I played Dday, one thing I liked about the game were the weapons, weapons from both teams were similar, however, had different skins/models(bar vs stg,thompson vs mp40..), something like it would be interesting to AC : )

----
please, add a new "grenade">
Molotov Cocktail : D

edit: see primary weapons in the top
Thanks given by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: Feedback/Bug-Reports for AssaultCube v1.1 - by paulryant - 24 Sep 10, 07:30AM
RE: Feedback/Bug-Reports for AssaultCube v1.1 - by Brett - 13 Aug 10, 12:11PM
RE: Feedback/Bug-Reports for AssaultCube v1.1 - by Brett - 13 Aug 10, 05:00PM
free wii games - by simaholic - 13 Sep 10, 03:55PM
Yellow Light of Death - by pennyshaq - 14 Sep 10, 07:10AM
RE: Feedback/Bug-Reports for AssaultCube v1.1 - by crashboat - 14 Sep 10, 08:23AM
RE: Feedback/Bug-Reports for AssaultCube v1.1 - by airsoftguns - 21 Sep 10, 12:00PM
Death Crash? - by Nate____God - 01 Oct 10, 10:01PM
RE: Feedback/Bug-Reports for AssaultCube v1.1 - by wolfbr - 30 Oct 10, 12:05AM