Feedback/Bug-Reports for AssaultCube v1.1
1103 svn is great, but please do 2 more things:

Up the Akimbo reload time by 50% or better 100% (would make sense that reloading 2 pistols takes twice as much time as reloading one, right?), it's a bit too powerful already and it reloads superfast.. I know it's a powerup, but that thing is insane :)

Remove the randomness from LSS: Put either 1 or 2 nades at each spawn always, not randomly 1 or 2. If people spawn next to each other and one goes to the 1 nade spawn and the other to the 2 nade spawn... it's pretty obvious what will happen. If you realllly want to keep the randomness, why not spawn all 2 or all 1 powerups at round start, and then later spawn random 1 or 2 nades, where it is less vital to get the same amount as the enemy. Personally I would prefer to have all 2 nade powerups, since LSS is a game of intelligent spam. If you put only 1 nade you pretty much are forced to hold that nade until you see or very clearly hear the enemy, which slows down the game and lowers the skill level.

And maybe add a command line switch to the client to disable loading the default singleplayer map (I always autoconnect to a server and I think all it does is slow down the start of my AC, and I have to restart often due to the ATI alt+tab bug (everything goes superdark, and no, resetgl is not an option)).

One other small thing: The flags on the small radar are not on the players and also not exactly on the flag bases and I can't get them to be there. (Just try a KTF game too see.)

And then, release 1103 as quickly as possible, it will rock :)

Thanks!

Btw. Dreamer: I think the bug is mac related. Bullet cant connect to passworded servers with his mac, I think some string handling function might be broken there.
Thanks given by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: Feedback/Bug-Reports for AssaultCube v1.1 - by paulryant - 24 Sep 10, 07:30AM
RE: Feedback/Bug-Reports for AssaultCube v1.1 - by Brett - 13 Aug 10, 12:11PM
RE: Feedback/Bug-Reports for AssaultCube v1.1 - by Brett - 13 Aug 10, 05:00PM
free wii games - by simaholic - 13 Sep 10, 03:55PM
Yellow Light of Death - by pennyshaq - 14 Sep 10, 07:10AM
RE: Feedback/Bug-Reports for AssaultCube v1.1 - by crashboat - 14 Sep 10, 08:23AM
RE: Feedback/Bug-Reports for AssaultCube v1.1 - by airsoftguns - 21 Sep 10, 12:00PM
RE: Feedback/Bug-Reports for AssaultCube v1.1 - by Panda - 30 Sep 10, 03:36PM
Death Crash? - by Nate____God - 01 Oct 10, 10:01PM