Feedback/Bug-Reports for AssaultCube v1.1
(29 Aug 10, 09:57AM)anywaste Wrote: I have no idea what you mean.... All I am saying is that even though there are 24/7 t/osok servers, that doesn't prevent people from playing whatever mode they want, because they can always play on another server. Have we had some sort of mis-communication?

No need for more discussions about this. The devs didn't like it that the game had about 3-4 TOSOK ac_desert 24/7 servers every time they would open up the masterserver, so they changed it.

But talking about your comment:
(29 Aug 10, 02:54AM)anywaste Wrote: How is this a problem? There are plenty of servers, and plenty of non t/osok games...

All those servers full of noobs that play 24/7 ac_desert and if you're caught camping you're kicked could instead of acting like a noob magnet, make those servers actually usable for everyone with a mixture of many modes and maps, not only TOSOK ac_desert.

I wouldn't mind if there was a TOSOK only server just as there are for CTF. But playing the same map and mode the whole day is just sick. It would be like playing CTF ac_depot 24/7. Sure, it's a great map that brings lots of fun when the players are into the game, but playing it the whole day isn't right.

This 24/7 ac_desert TOSOK issue really reminds me to the CTF dust 24/7 servers. Very fun, but you did get bored after about 3-4 games.
Thanks given by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: Feedback/Bug-Reports for AssaultCube v1.1 - by paulryant - 24 Sep 10, 07:30AM
RE: Feedback/Bug-Reports for AssaultCube v1.1 - by Brett - 13 Aug 10, 12:11PM
RE: Feedback/Bug-Reports for AssaultCube v1.1 - by Brett - 13 Aug 10, 05:00PM
RE: Feedback/Bug-Reports for AssaultCube v1.1 - by #M|A#Wolf - 29 Aug 10, 05:29PM
free wii games - by simaholic - 13 Sep 10, 03:55PM
Yellow Light of Death - by pennyshaq - 14 Sep 10, 07:10AM
RE: Feedback/Bug-Reports for AssaultCube v1.1 - by crashboat - 14 Sep 10, 08:23AM
RE: Feedback/Bug-Reports for AssaultCube v1.1 - by airsoftguns - 21 Sep 10, 12:00PM
Death Crash? - by Nate____God - 01 Oct 10, 10:01PM