Some notes concerning the course of AC
Some lads just like their crappy ultra laggy maps or their crazy gemas, they have no intentions of getting involved with AC community whatsoever, they don't post in the forums, 90% of them don't even acknowledge that AC has one, they don't wanna play matches, don't wanna be in a clan or make friends here, they basically just want to come around to pubs and shot some dudes to get rid of the daily life stress and choose to do so in funny looking, poorly built maps.
Should the devs allows servers to run this horrible and yet strangely popular maps. Don't know, since this kind of players are usually restrict to a handful of servers I don't see much harm, but having AC turned into a cheap looking ffs might not be a good idea either.

Before you say anything about me revisiting this discussion yet again, let me just say that I brought this up just to show you, what to me, is the central point here:

1 - Is AC aiming to grow and get more players?
2 - Or the idea here is to develop the game in order to please and maintain this actual community?

Do we want a better game play for pubs or for private games?
Whats more important: get new players or keep the actual (clan!)players happy?

Lets hope AC 1.1 finds a balance between the above options...
Thanks given by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: Some notes concerning the course of AC - by ElCrema - 25 Jun 10, 08:30AM