Mouse Keybind Conflicts
I just bought a new mouse and I've had a 2 problems so far.

The first problem is that; lets say I have the primary gun and want to change to my nades. If I scroll up I should be able to get them but instead with my mouse, it skips the nades and goes straight to the knife. To get the nades when I have my primary up I have to scroll up to knife then scroll down and it goes to nades. So apparently it skips only when I scroll up. This happens with very odd weapon combinations, (eg. from pistol --> primary it skips all the way to knife).

Also, once I get to knife, I can't scroll up to pistol, it's like the scroll up locks itself once I get there, so going from nades --> knife scrolling up DOES work since it can't get passed knife.

If there is no way to change this, then some binds to avoid this would also help but there is a problem with that, which comes next.

The second problem is that; I can't bind two of my mouse buttons. First off, my mouse has 5 buttons: primary click, secondary click, mouse wheel click, and two at the left side. Those two at the left side are MOUSE4 and MOUSE5. Though apparently, when I type something like /bind MOUSE4 [melee] either in-game or at my autoexec.cfg, nothing happens. Same story for my MOUSE5 button. When I press the MOUSE4 button it takes a screenshot though the button 5 does nothing. My MOUSE4 button is configured to work as f12 so maybe that could've been the problem, but when I take away that option at my mouse's driver software to something like "Button Off", it still doesn't work in-game.

I know these problems are quite complicated but please bear with me cause I need quite some help here. For anybody wondering what mouse I got, its the Razer Deathadder
Thanks given by:

Messages In This Thread
Mouse Keybind Conflicts - by #M|A#Wolf - 02 Aug 10, 05:09AM
RE: Mouse Keybind Conflicts - by DrauL - 02 Aug 10, 05:27AM
RE: Mouse Keybind Conflicts - by #M|A#Wolf - 02 Aug 10, 05:32AM
RE: Mouse Keybind Conflicts - by #M|A#Wolf - 02 Aug 10, 07:14AM
RE: Mouse Keybind Conflicts - by DrauL - 02 Aug 10, 07:20AM
RE: Mouse Keybind Conflicts - by Kirin - 02 Aug 10, 07:36AM
RE: Mouse Keybind Conflicts - by #M|A#Wolf - 02 Aug 10, 07:48AM
RE: Mouse Keybind Conflicts - by Kirin - 02 Aug 10, 08:29AM
RE: Mouse Keybind Conflicts - by #M|A#Wolf - 02 Aug 10, 08:49AM