Top 10. The best players in the history of Assault Cube?
I totally agree with undead, and the proof is what did i see in these years...
in 2009 i was a total noob.. i didn't know the maps, how to prefire, how to use sounds.. i just played 6 months another not very similar fps. And AFTER ONLY 3 MONTHS me and Panda beated Sacerok and Zakarius in acqueos RVSF, me and Gib (CMON!) won Undead and another oNe in Depot. At the moment im not even between the best players in this game, even if i can face good enemies if i have decent teammates, but i feel like im incomparably better than in 2009, and i don't feel that my enemies are weaker than me, so i guess that if i improved a lot, then the level of all players is better as well. As Undead can confirm, he himself improved as well and he is better than in 2009.
Other players just seem to be weaker than in the past. i can list DES and TyD members, and others. They didn't lose their skill, but they didn't improve so they are now bad compared to the players like me that trained clan matches in these years.

So, the level of the best old players was lower than the level of the current best players.

I think that the "current" list of the best players is the same of the "alltime" list of best players.

Last but not the list: Undead is a noob now i beat him 30 11 kkkkkkkk

And @Tipper. Actually almost all of the skills you listed are not important skill for a great player:

But, can you play with any weapon? -> most players can, but if someone can play in some awesome way with 1 weapon, he will pwn with that.
Can you play any mode? -> what's the point? 90% of the team games are CTF and 90% of 1v1 are dm? im good in ktf but is not very useful
Can you hold a clan together? -> this is a boss skill, not a great player skill
Can you map? -> lol
Do you try to defend and encourage new players? -> lol
Can you play pubs and not constantly moan and rage quit? -> how can u rage in pubs lol
Can you contribute in a knowledgably and intelligent manner on the ac forum? -> this is a forum user skill
Do you know what Master Mode was and would anyone let you have it? -> wut
Have you ever cheated? -> this is a good or bad quality?
Were you even out of nappies when this game first went public?
Have you ever bothered to try to teach anyone anything apart from how awesome you think you are?
Thanks given by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: Top 10. The best players in the history of Assault Cube? - by YourSister - 14 Jun 12, 03:03PM