Top 10. The best players in the history of Assault Cube?
(12 Jun 12, 05:37AM)Undead Wrote: because the skill level wasn't as high as it is now. its easy to hang onto nostalgia but you have to realize that players are simply better now. i swear i must be the only "old" player that can see clearly, and this incessantly narrow-minded love for these "great" comets is disgusting.

I agree.

I am fed up with people complaining that they will never be as good as they used to be in the "good old days".

Why? Did something happen to your ability to hold your mouse, press buttons on your keyboard or to look at your screen?
The only good reason would be : I do not have much time to play AC and train things that need to be trained regularly like aim or reflexes...

We all have an opinion about our own best level (based on things like accuracy or ability to frag/flag, feelings ...) and that is why we sometimes have the feeling to be worst.
I know that after a break we need some games (few or many depending people) to recover the basic knowledge of the game (visual cues and other gameplay stuff) but if you want you can. There is no fatality. Just train and it will come back. It is not really hard.

On the other hand, you are not worst (maybe a little bit because of your lack of practice), people are going better! More and more players mean more and more competitive players and more and more competitive players mean a highest level.

Btw we can not compare 1.0 (or previous version) with 1.1.0.4. Each version has its best players. I have made a 1.1.0.4 top ten because it is the only AC version I know :p
Thanks given by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: Top 10. The best players in the history of Assault Cube? - by Edward - 14 Jun 12, 12:03AM