Top 10. The best players in the history of Assault Cube?
I can’t help wondering by what criteria people are judging best by.
I haven’t even heard of many of the players in the nominations above much less seen them play.
Some above fall definitely into the dubious category from what I can recall from the times when this game was concerned about who cheated.
I’m a bit bored, so I’m going to mention a few players from time to time that imo make many of the above look like whinging egotists whose “greatness” largely seems to rest on a few clan match performances. This is going to come as a shock to some perhaps but there is a lot more to being the best player in the history of Assualtcube than knocking up a few scripts and playing clan matches.
First up.

A&D Shadow
Maybe you newcomers don’t remember this guy and doubtless some will say “I could beat him any day”
But, can you play with any weapon?
Can you play any mode?
Can you hold a clan together?
Can you map?
Do you try to defend and encourage new players?
Can you play pubs and not constantly moan and rage quit?
Can you contribute in a knowledgably and intelligent manner on the ac forum?
Do you know what Master Mode was and would anyone let you have it?
Have you ever cheated?
Were you even out of nappies when this game first went public?
Have you ever bothered to try to teach anyone anything apart from how awesome you think you are?

I’m not saying A&D Shadow couldn’t be beaten, But, as an all round player and community contributor he makes most in the lists above look like cardboard cutouts.
Thanks given by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: Top 10. The best players in the history of Assault Cube? - by tipper|DES| - 11 Jun 12, 08:10PM