Top 10. The best players in the history of Assault Cube?
Sorry for some guys, i havent mentioned, but players like Jason i cant order into my list, because i havent played a lot of matches vs him and if most time outpost short side from downside, where its really hard to hit and most time camping there.

As well, i cant remember i have played a 1vs1 vs him.

Too its hard to put into my list Australians and Brazilians, because of the high ping and the lag, so its impossible to see their real skills. (e.g. Undead)

Also in 1vs1, i have won vs nearly everyone, sure i have also lost some rounds vs them. (e.g. Benson, Horus, Drakas, Vault, Marreira, .....). So i cant really say what is my position in the list.
There are just two missing wins for me vs ot4ku, Wolf, Rambo and w00pies i havent played yet.

Players, like Horus and Newbie are playing defensively and only try to attack if they get 50-100 kevlar and most time killing the other low hp enemies , so they get a lot of frags and a very good ratio. Their tactic and teamwork is awesome. But in 1vs1 i have won vs them (i lost vs Horus also 1 or 2 rounds, but most i won).

On the other hand there is Harrek, a very good attacker, he has a very aggressiv gameplay like me and gets a lot of flags and too frags. His ratio isnt most time so good like Newbie`s or Horus`s.

Arimane , my old favourite mate in LC, was really worse in 1vs1, i raped him hard, but in 2vs2 or 3vs3, his gameplay was awesome, he got better or equal scores than me, most time he was always positive. I dont know how he did that, he fragged everyone there.

For me its really hard to value their real level. Flags or frags ? Also some players have some really good days and worse days like me. And lot of players play only sometimes like Sanzo, Rambo, ech0 but play very good these times.

In overall i see w00pies (Horus, Harrek, Dam, Newbie ) on the top, they have the most constantly aim and a very good teamwork. Followed by the very improved {BoB} clan (Wolf, Haittah, Legend, Slackie, ....).
Thanks given by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: Top 10. The best players in the history of Assault Cube? - by Elite - 12 Jan 12, 11:15AM