Top 10. The best players in the history of Assault Cube?
(29 Nov 11, 05:16PM)Robtics Wrote: SpeccHio says: "lets stop it here :)"

It's true, that match ended at that exact minute coz I couldnt handle anymore the bad ping kills i received. It's funny tho how come kingchubby didn't post any of all the other games we ve played and lost, or even the one that ended right before the one he posted.. :P

Anywayz, I would like to thank ppl who believe in my skills, it is difficult to say who's the best but regarding lss at this moment (apart from shorty who was/is/will be the best for ever) while Unharmed is great at douze (I think we are exactly equal or he is sliiightly betta) he kinda sucks at other maps (so his general lss skills do not keep up to his name). There are many other good players tho who ezly deserve to be at the top 3 or 5 but I have many months to see them online.

The op is about the 10 best players in the history of AC and i dont see many w00psters enlisted or some old names that may have stopped AC but raped at the old dayz. My memory kinda sucks so I cant write them down but i m sure there are many who deserve to be in this list...

PS. The fact that the lss-challenge is off doesnt mean that i aint play lss anymore.. If someone wants to play lss with me just pm me and i ll try to play him as soon as possible, I always enjoy a good lss match!
Thanks given by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: Top 10. The best players in the history of Assault Cube? - by Specchio - 11 Dec 11, 01:05PM