Top 10. The best players in the history of Assault Cube?
me? :D

Just to name a few, Panda, ech0, Harrek, Dam, Jason, @cid, Reedie, rofl, Atomikk, sqlut, Sanzo and a whole lot more. They are just a few of the greatest players? Then theres players like Marreira etc. who don't play anymore.

Undead:

the inquisitor of all skill in the cubeiverse, carlos juan victor glass, presents:
top 10 players AC
this is my list based on my matches (over a span of 4 consistent years) with AC's players
free of any stupid fanboy bias (lol shorty)

overall (all time)
0 - MILLERTIME
1 - Undead ready for any contender
2 - Horus
3 - Sepehr seps got arguably stronger aim than horus (prob me too lol any1 have that desert screenshot) but his tactics lack
4 - harps 0.93 hero but still great
5 - Smack
6 - Analpanda
7 - Ramb0
8 - Vermi
9 - M_Stayla
10 - #jason.eSports

while everyone says "lol undead says hes the best so he cant be the best!", think about it for a minute (assuming you've actually played me forum heroes rofl)
note: these players are very close together in skill, and thats how it is at a high level. e.g jason has his games where he can smack me around and vice versa
could fit loads of quality players under here, arguably some of them can reach into the top 10, but this is what stands out as top 10 to me.

snipers (all time)
1 - Undead
2 - L0rdzZ (6 months ago would have put him #1 but hes lost it lol)
3 - Sanzo
4 - Mezzo
5 - M_Stayla (only on depot tho lol)
6 - Davitomon (come at me fanboys)
7 - idk
8 -
9 -
10 - KC

special mention to drakas for being tactical genious
Thanks given by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: Top 10. The best players in the history of Assault Cube? - by Xenon - 25 Oct 11, 02:52PM