The AC 1.1 cheat detection policy and the AC 1.0 cases
While one may get a different impression from reading what I’ve written about this I am in fact not blaming Brahma for this situation.
We all have a lot to thank Brahma for. He pretty much single handedly “revitalized” the dev team and without him I doubt the game would have had a new issue.
That doesn’t however mean he isn’t part of the problem; a fine but definite distinction.

Nor am I representative of this so called “elite” group or ever have been.
What I had hoped is that somehow the political division and the game play concerns could be separated.
My reasoning is this: the players that support 1.04 would have us believe that it is changes to the game play that means they are reluctant to make the transition to the new issue.
Actual changes to the game were not in fact that many and it would not be difficult or lengthy to address each one.
It should then be possible to separate the “political” objections from the game play objections and that would enable the community to see exactly where the faction leaders and supporters arguments lie.
This would clarify to all who are interested whether it is really the game or the politics that are the real issue here.
In the past, the dev team has always been responsive to suggestions concerning game play.
This I think would leave a small core of those whose objection is obviously political and the community could then make their own judgments concerning these people.
Thanks given by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: The AC 1.1 cheat detection policy and the AC 1.0 cases - by Dark_Alex101 - 30 Sep 10, 02:05AM
RE: The AC 1.1 cheat detection policy and the AC 1.0 cases - by tipper|DES| - 05 Oct 10, 12:12PM