My disqualification from the ACWC
To be honest, I did look at the site's source when I first registered. Maybe it's a script nerd thing.

Web security is a serious issue. I think Castiel deserves a severe reprimand and lecture about it. To answer Zarj's question, having access to the site while also being an ACWC player gives not an immediate advantage, but a subtle potential for abuse that could mushroom out later. It's not that Castiel shouldn't be trusted, it's that nobody should be put into both positions at the same time. It's the potential for abuse that worries Lucas, not any suspicion of abuse or intent to abuse.

At the same time, I do not believe Castiel should be banned from the ACWC or the website. This is a bit far. I believe that the punishment that (as Lucas said) is made necessary by the situation could be satisfied in the stern rebuke and lecture, and nothing more.

And that does not need to be public. This could have been best resolved through PMs, in my opinion, provided both parties can get on the same page. M__Stayla has the right idea.
Thanks given by:

Messages In This Thread
My disqualification from the ACWC - by castiel - 28 Jul 11, 04:07PM
RE: My disqualification from the ACWC - by V-Man - 29 Jul 11, 05:26AM