About current politics owners servers and developers
For those complaining... clans that use TyD blacklist do so because they trust TyD judgment. If my clan - and I suppose any other - would have any doubt of how clean/safely cheaters and offenders are treated on TyD BlackList, then we would probably build our own blacklist or find some other solution.

TyD makes a great and huge work maintaining the blacklist, and as they describe on their ToS, is up to you how you use their blacklist. If you don't like to ban offenders, get rid of all the 'General Misbehavior' (etc) part of the BL, or any other you may not like. In most cases you have dates of when the ban has occurred, hence if much people will think like you they will be able to erase that entries. Why people don't do this? Maybe some people just for laziness but I don't think there are much clans accepting a BL without even check it's contents, hence the most accurate answer would be, again, because they trust TyD work and are fine with their ban politics.

Of course, is not TyD or devs fault if people cheats and as many others said, cheaters decision have it's consequences; you can't play expecting the other players are too idiots to discover you, and after a year of ban come back as it never happens. Start a new 'gaming life' on another game and remember that - usually - cheating doesn't pay back.

GGz!
Thanks given by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: About current politics owners servers and developers - by HellJanitorIsHispanic - 19 Jun 11, 10:11AM
RE: About current politics owners servers and developers - by Dade - 20 Jun 11, 01:25PM
RE: About current politics owners servers and developers - by HellJanitorIsHispanic - 21 Jun 11, 08:33AM