About current politics owners servers and developers
I'm reading this thread and I feel like serial killer ... Nobody said that cheats is ok but guys is only game .. I don't know other game where ban is for life...
Quote:zero tolerance for cheaters

Really ? Now i see zero tolerance but only for ex-cheaters .. Why on tyd blacklist is more excheaters than current cheaters ? is it fair for you ?

Quote:So, we (TyD!) are ruining the game cause we (and others ) have blacklisted you cause you have cheated us with using a bad client? Funny

Of course no.. You ruining this game because on your blacklist is lots of known excheaters which now play fair, lots of good clans etc.
Recently many knows players left ac because of your bl ..

Game without players is not game .. Remember it .. waiting more and on ac stay only TYD and DES and some noobs from headshotcity maps ..

BTW : Where are official apologize to Sepehr and P@nicow ? They were one year on blacklist if they are clean you (tyd) should apologize their ... hmm maybe they aren't 100% clean ?After 1 year you changed your mind it's strange ...

Thanks given by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: About current politics owners servers and developers - by Mati - 18 Jun 11, 12:52AM
RE: About current politics owners servers and developers - by HellJanitorIsHispanic - 19 Jun 11, 10:11AM
RE: About current politics owners servers and developers - by HellJanitorIsHispanic - 21 Jun 11, 08:33AM