1.1.0.x - alpha/experimental testing has begun
I hope I am not posting about a known bug in the game, if so disregard my post, or even better explain to me what this is.

I would like to speak about an issue with the field of view, it happens in both 1.0.4 and 1.1.0, this issue with the field of view occurs at ranges of 120, but not at the default of 90.

I managed to screen shot a few of the errors which I don't think were intended to be in the game. All of them occur at awkward angles, or when looking at the vertices of two walls. I am using revision 25 of 1.1.0 and the latest version of 1.0.4.

[Image: 20100726002546acdeserto.jpg]
[Image: 20100730222839acdesertt.jpg]
[Image: 20100726002618acdeserto.jpg]

Any person familiar with AC_Desert will realise it is not meant to look like that. I have uploaded a whole set of images, feel free to look at them, with this bug on various maps, however I have seen it on other maps on more than one occasion.

However when you turn to look at these bugs they disappear, this means random flickering as you turn a corner which can become very irritating and sometimes misleading.

Obviously turning down field of view would be a quick fix, however I have become very used to using 120 and would very much dislike having to use 90.

In due course I will list the other issues I have found, in hopes it will help the development of this game.
Thanks given by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: 1.1.0.x - alpha/experimental testing has begun - by Jason - 31 Jul 10, 01:36AM